Stacey Yvonne Abrams is an American politician, lawyer, voting rights activist, and author who served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007 to 2017, serving as minority leader... Wikipedia
- Born: Stacey Yvonne Abrams, December 9, 1973, Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Relatives: Leslie Abrams Gardner (sister)
- Education: Spelman College (BA), University of Texas at Austin (MPA), Yale University (JD)
- Preceded by: DuBose Porter
- Succeeded by: Bob Trammell
- Data source: DuckDuckGo